GRILLED CHILES RELLONOS
Here is healthy version of my favorite Mexican Dishes.
1 package Tex-Mex Seasoning by Twisted Pepper Co.4 poblano peppers, halved and seeded
1 package Chipotle Dip Mix by Twisted Pepper Co.
1 cup sour cream
2 cups Mexican cheese blend, divided
1 small onion, chopped
1 small yellow summer squash, finely chopped
1 small zucchini, finely chopped
1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup frozen corn
1 Tbsp butter
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and 1.5 Tbsp Chipotle Dip Mix . Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- In a large skillet, sauté onion in butter until onion is tender, add t1 to 2 Tbsp Tex-Mex Seasoning and the squash and zucchini, cook and stir over medium heat, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the beans,1.5 cups shredded cheese cheese, and corn. Remove from heat. Spoon into pepper halves: sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using drip plan. Place the peepers over pan. Grilled, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10 to 14 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with Chiptole Dip Mix